Arizona SciTech Festival Partner Resource Center
Welcome to the Arizona SciTech
Partner Resource Center!
This is where you'll find the resources that you need to help spread the word about the Arizona SciTech Festival and your involvement in the Festival with your friends and colleagues.
The Arizona SciTech Festival is a state-wide celebration of science, technology, engineering and math (STEM or STEAM when you include the arts) held annually in February and March. Through a series of over 200 expos, workshops, conversations, exhibitions and tours held in diverse neighborhoods throughout the state, the Arizona SciTech Festival excites and informs Arizonans from ages 3 to 103 on how STEM will drive our state for next 100 years. Spearheaded by Arizona Science Center, the Arizona Technology Council Foundation, Arizona Commerce Authority, the University of Arizona and Arizona State University, the Arizona SciTech Festival is a grass roots collaboration of over 350 organizations in industry, academia, arts, civic, community and K-12.
Help us promote the Festival by including this information in your next email, press release, newsleter or featured on your website.
- Arizona SciTech Festival Backgrounder
- Arizona SciTech Festival Short Description
- Boiler recognition of the Arizona SciTech Festival
- 2012 Community Report
- One Page General Festival Message
- Online Calendar of Events
- Official Arizona SciTech Festival Program Guide
- Official Arizona SciTech Festival Program Guide (in Spanish) - Coming soon
Arizona SciTech Festival Logos
Arizona SciTech Festival Partner Logos
- Size 1 (250x300)
- Size 2 (313x62)
- Size 3 (329 x 125)
- Size 4 (381 x 125)
- Size 5 (300 x 250)
- Size 6 (302 x 187)
- Size 7 (217x77)
- Size 8 (381x125)
- Size 9 (850x200)
- SciTech Festival Backgrounder
- Sample Media Advisory - COMING SOON
- Arizona SciTech on Facebook
- Sample Facebook Post
- Arizona SciTech on Twitter
- Sample Twitter Post
- Arizona SciTech Festival Blog
Need Something Else?
Looking for something that's not listed here? Please let us know.